Friday, November 14, 2008

Helping Siddhartha


Siddhartha came to me the next day. He is a very lucky man because I was able to get him a job with a man named Kamaswami. Kamaswami is the richest merchant of this town and he is getting old so he needed help. I warned Siddhartha do be friendly and please him because then he would be able to earn more. Siddhartha responded with great confidence, saying that he would become a merchant and become wealth. Without my help he couldn't even get a job. Siddhartha stated that he had taken the first step in meeting me and arrogantly stated that he knew that I was going to help him. He was very clever in responding back to me. I became fond of him each time we exchanged words.

1 comment:

trushna media 2009 said...

thank you kamala for teaching me art of love. I really appreacite your help in giving me a job in kamaswami's business. You were right that without your help I won't even get a piece of cloth.Thank you so much.