Monday, November 17, 2008

Last Meeting


On our travel to the Illustirous One, we met Siddhartha, but unfortunately I had been bitten by a snake. He was living as a ferryman with a an named Vasudeva. It had looked to me that he had found what he was looking for. His face appeared to be at peace. I had never seenthis side of him before me so it flustered me for a bit. There was so many things that I wanted to know and to ask, but there was no time. Knowing that I was going to die, I told Siddhartha about his son and how we were traveling to Gotoma. I told Siddhartha to take good care of my son and thanked him for taking care of me. This would be my last journal before i die. I would like to say that I love my dear son and I loved Siddhatha.

1 comment:

Yishu Media 2009 said...

Watching mother die was one of the most painful things I had to do. I wish we never went on this pilgrimage. I'm still not sure if meeting father will have a positive or negative effect on me. Right now, I just know that I did not enjoy the time I spent with father.